Reese, Malcolm and Dewey tell their parents they will be spending the night at Stevie's house, while Stevie tells his parents he will be staying at their house (Dewey goes because he overheard their plans to go to a carnival and threatened to tell Lois).
They all sneak off to the county fair together, but they arrive as the fair is closing and end up being locked in and chased by a security guard. Hal and Lois were going to spend the entire evening having sex until Stevie's parents showed up and they all discovered that their sons had lied.
- Hal: Let's face it, teenagers are thoughtless, inconsiderate, eating machines dedicated to putting us through hell and sending us to an early grave. These kids don't know how much we suffer!
- [The Wilkersons and Stevie's parents are in the van when the phone rings]
- Abe: Hello?
- Francis Hey it's me-- I talked to Richie. He has a couple ideas if you want to hear them.
- Hal Roger that, Francis. Over.
- Francis: First off, He said the porno shop on Radford is having a parking lot sale. Oh, yeah and the county fair is in town right now.
- [Lois and Hal both realize where their boys are.]
- Abe: All right then!
- [Abe makes a U-turn onto Radford.]'
- Lois Of course, The fair!
- [Abe then quickly swerves the van to the fairgrounds. The Wilkersons and Kitty give Abe a weird look.]
- Lois:[finding out the boys lied to her] Hal, get my bra!